Back by popular demand! In our second Wellbeing Gym session of the programme Steve Wood will lead you through some more practical workplace wellbeing activities.
Enhanced wellbeing will help you to respond to the various challenges of work in a way which enables you to flourish. COVID-19 is having an adverse effect on our wellbeing and is triggering and worsening mental ill health conditions. The good news is that, just like our physical fitness, you can improve your wellbeing with action and reflection on habitual behaviour patterns.
In this second Wellbeing Gym of the programme, Wellbeing and Resilience Coach and Trainer Steve Wood will guide you through a range of wellbeing activities.
The Rebuilding Heritage team have chosen two activities for the session…
- Self-refection, not Self-analysis (a simple self-awareness technique, which leads to action)
- Your Ideal Day (establishing what your ideal day is like and committing to changes)
…and we’re asking you to help us to choose the rest!
We have set up a live vote on our twitter account to allow you to choose which wellbeing activities will best meet your needs, you can vote on the following four options:
- Managing Perfectionism (how to recognise when good enough is good enough!)
- Posture at Work (directly improve your psychological and physical capability)
- Creative Problem Solving (silent brainstorming techniques)
- Maintaining Workplace Peer Support (working out how you can do this)
You don’t need to have attended the previous Wellbeing Gym to join us at this session but if you would like to catch up on what we got up to you can view the recordings of the individual wellbeing activities on the website here: https://rebuildingheritage.org.uk/resources/theme/finding-time/