Disability Collaborative Network and EMBED present a webinar outlining practical steps towards inclusive workplace practice, including how to implement the workplace passport.
Small to medium organisations are agile organisations which can, in many cases, adapt to change more easily than larger or national bodies. This webinar, with inclusion specialists Becki Morris and Sarah Simcoe, specifically supports small to medium heritage sector organisations to identify inexpensive and practical tools that will support volunteers, trustees and stakeholders to create inclusive working practice.
Focussing on these key areas, heritage organisations will be guided through essential information and practical steps on:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion as successful business practice
- Supporting your workforce
- The principles of the Passport and its role within an organisation
- The benefits of the Passport, both for the individual and the organisation
- How to use the passport within your heritage organisation
In this session you will find out about responsibilities with current legislation through clear advice on implementing workplace adjustments, under the Equality Act 2010 and other legislation.