A half day virtual conference from the Heritage Digital programme which looked at the ways digital strategy for heritage organisations can embed new approaches in future practice.
This event took place on the 1st April but recordings of individual sessions are now available to watch online on the Heritage Digital website.
This #HeritageDigitalNow event looked at the impact of digital technology within our day to day operations and audience interaction, and the importance of thinking strategically about they way that digital technology is embedded within our future practice.
Supported by the National Lottery Heritage Fund, project partners The Heritage Alliance, Charity Digital, Media Trust and Naomi Korn Associates hosted practical webinars and inspiring discussions on how you can start planning your organisation’s digital future now.
Key topics that were covered included:
- Putting the digital into your strategy – the what, why and how
- Creating content strategies to help you cut through the noise
- Rights issues to consider when creating a digital strategy
- Using audience insights to inform your decision-making
- Examples from the heritage sector of innovative digital use on a low, or no, budget
- ….and much more!