Business Support and Enterprise: sharing the learning
19 October 2021, 10.30am
The Rebuilding Heritage team will be contributing to the upcoming Business Support and Enterprise knowledge sharing event, hosted by the National Lottery Heritage Fund. At this session they will be providing an overview of the Rebuilding Heritage programme activity and sharing learnings about the delivery and impact of the support.
The Rebuilding Heritage programme closed to applicants at the end of July 2021 and the team have produced a Rapid Report summarising key learnings, as could be determined at this point.
The Rapid Report is available to Business Support and Enterprise webinar attendees.
Download the report here: Rebuilding Heritage Rapid Report
Please note: this is an internal document which is not for public dissemination.
The download will be available in support of the webinar and will be accessible until Monday 1st November.
The Rapid Report brings together key insights at the point of the completion of events in the Rebuilding Heritage ‘open to all’ programme and the closure of applications for the Rebuilding Heritage ‘by application’ programme. The insights are drawn out from live data collection by the Rebuilding Heritage team (Sarah Murray and Vanessa Moore) and observations by the Rebuilding Heritage consortium (Sarah and Vanessa and the project partners).
The Rapid Report presents an initial response to the following key questions:
- ACTIVITY: What did Rebuilding Heritage deliver?
- ENGAGEMENT: Who did Rebuilding Heritage reach?
- COVID IMPACT: How has the pandemic affected the heritage sector?
- NEEDS: What were the challenges for organisations and businesses?
- OPPORTUNITIES: Were there any positives?
- SUCCESSES: What was effective and successful within delivery?
- IMPACT: Are there any early indications of impact?
- LIMITATIONS: What were the limitations of the programme?
- FUTURE NEEDS: What longer-term challenges could be observed?
- FUTURE SUPPORT: What recommendations can be identified for future initiatives?
Learnings from the programme will be shared publicly through an upcoming knowledge sharing programme that is currently still in development.
For more information please contact:
Rebuilding Heritage Project Manager (legacy phase): RebuildingManager@theheritagealliance.org.uk
Rebuilding Heritage Engagement Officer (delivery phase): RebuildingHeritage@theheritagealliance.org.uk (until Monday 1st November)
Insight Manager, NLHF: Vanessa.Moore@heritagefund.org.uk