What support are you applying for and how did you hear about us?
In the first section you’ll be asked to let us know the types of support that you are interested in applying for and how you found out about this support offer.
About your organisation or business
You’ll be asked to tell us about your organisation or business including:
- Organisation name, website, contact details (primary and secondary)
- The type of heritage you work in and your connection to the heritage sector
- Whether you consider your organisation or business mission within the heritage sector to be Black or minority ethnic-led, Disability-led, LGBT+-led, Female-led and/or Young people-led
- Legal status of your organisation or business and the applicable registration number (charity, business, unique tax reference)
- Some information about your business: number of employees and number of years you have been operating, whether or not you own a heritage asset, your income and reserves
Following these questions, you will be asked to identify whether you are completing the questions as the representative of an organisation, as an individual (sole trader or freelancer) or as a person who is unemployed*.